Waste & Recycling

Garden Waste Permits

You now need to purchase a Garden Waste Permit if you want your brown bin to be collected.

Find out more about waste and recycling

Garden Maintenance Scheme

The Garden Maintenance Scheme for 2023 is now closed and will re-open for 2024 in February.

Find out more about the garden maintenance scheme